Should i still use my old fishing reel? - sunfish parts
I have an earlier version of Quantum Hypercast 3 - roller bearings hinges. One of the heads of the screws removed, so that I can not go and the lubricant for the parties at the end of the coil. It is still to tackle in good condition, but always pay attention, not on the dirt and other things. It has some scratches and scrapes on, but does not affect look at something else.
Should I as a back-up? I have a role in Abu Garcia effect, that's great!
Baseline (the subject tends to fall):
Also I use?
Bass fishing or just fish?
What should test line book I use?
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Sunfish Parts Should I Still Use My Old Fishing Reel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You can always drill the screw removed .... or just use it until it does not work. I have three Garcia Mitchell 300 rolls, more than 25 years and is still on ... when the coil has been well maintained and works well - is a proven tool in the fishery.
You can always drill the screw removed .... or just use it until it does not work. I have three Garcia Mitchell 300 rolls, more than 25 years and is still on ... when the coil has been well maintained and works well - is a proven tool in the fishery.
If it works, and has no problem with that, as with screws it.as problem, leave it as it is, unless you want to solve a bigger problem, which easily.In my experience, the more mess with be. Make a mess is the coil for a store, where they are experts when you want it to be not fixed the right way, or the original manufacturer's specifications for a complete replacement of screw.Reels so difficult to get a fixed cost of reasonable so you can have peace of mind that.Otherwise, I use it and enjoy it without worrying too much can an internal lubrication for a long time without a major defeat for good.
If it works, and has no problem with that, as with screws it.as problem, leave it as it is, unless you want to solve a bigger problem, which easily.In my experience, the more mess with be. Make a mess is the coil for a store, where they are experts when you want it to be not fixed the right way, or the original manufacturer's specifications for a complete replacement of screw.Reels so difficult to get a fixed cost of reasonable so you can have peace of mind that.Otherwise, I use it and enjoy it without worrying too much can an internal lubrication for a long time without a major defeat for good.
Joe inches. Absolutely. Use of fishing gear until the autumn. Fish, as you would normally do. give a little spray lubricant rusty duck. is to the coils and weapons for the hard to reach places. Mitchell's age and Penn are my favorite roll to rotate.
BTW, you must have backups "multiple". If anyone asks why I so many teams, this is my standard reply.
and Joe, thank you.
Next will be used, and it should be okay. Continue to use until he falls, or until you no longer use.
It can be used for low and fish,
Your regular line that works well
Post a Comment