Bumps in genital area. what can it be? - do herpe bumps appear on your stomach
I've once had sex with a girl and had a condom and he said he had been tested for sexually transmitted diseases and was) not (as requested. probably after about two months ago, I noticed two bumps on my penis. I thought they were only grains not somthn or pop, just try to dive hurt, of course, does not appear Tho. shown then a week after the other 4 were around my penis. and 3 weeks later, another arrived today. others are smaller, and now it seems there is hope. they look like grains of pink and half red. in fear to the doctor cuz I want my parents did not know that I had sex to go. I did a little research, but I did not graduate. If pop hits such as herpes and ulcers? Mine bothers me at all. it does not hurt or itch. Who will be on a new stung a little, just for the day, but. I now have 7, but it's gone. no idea what is it?
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Do Herpe Bumps Appear On Your Stomach Bumps In Genital Area. What Can It Be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment