Thursday, December 24, 2009

Active Wrap How (medically) Should A Hairline Fracture, In A 2 Year Old Little Boy (very Active) Be Treated?

How (medically) should a hairline fracture, in a 2 year old little boy (very active) be treated? - active wrap

My son was jumping on the bed and fell. The cryed he injured his foot, limping, and his foot was slightly swollen. I took him to the emergency room. The doctor had an X-ray, which showed no break. They said they treat it as blue, but keep an eye on him, and the behavior of my son. A week later, my son visibly limping, no bruises, and his foot was still a little swollen in the area of bruising. I took him to the pediatrician. The doctor said he suspects that, even if they were not presented in the original X-rays, my child has a cleft palate. Then I said that I must keep my child at the feet of another 4-5 weeks. He then went on to wrap my son in an ace bandage and said I hope this will encourage them to stay on Woud. I asked the doctor if you should be melted down, or at least one track, and he said it was not necessary. Failure
a column for fertilization, at least?

0 comments:

Post a Comment