I didnt send out thankyou cards after our wedding. I feel guilty, and stupid.? - wedding thankyou messages
It was a small wedding with family and friends ... not even Invitiation or nothing. That was in April 2006. Wayyyy Is it too late to send something, we are very grateful?
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Wedding Thankyou Messages I Didnt Send Out Thankyou Cards After Our Wedding. I Feel Guilty, And Stupid.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's never too late to be polite. I say send them, but to be happy. Something like "We were so busy, so happy that we've taken the time to sit down to us, and thank our guests at the wedding! Please join our big day - which means the world to us. And I thank you for the beautiful _______ (he uses the whole time or do you think every time I see him, or something else).
Love,
Jane and Jack "
Aside from weddings and showers, which I was, I do not remember if I received a thank you card or not. I do not really care a thank you card (although I intend to send thank you cards to all my customers who visit or send gifts for those who can not attend) for a gift that you m ' have been a waste of money, especially when I am grateful to the receipt or orally.
Did you pack presented before the people at your wedding?
Did you thank any of them in marriage, either through donations or to visit, or both?
If you have, do not worry about a thank you card. You had your appreciation for them and take on a wedding gift and a thank you card is not required.
But if we will send that takes you on a guilt trip really serious, go ahead and send.
Aside from weddings and showers, which I was, I do not remember if I received a thank you card or not. I do not really care a thank you card (although I intend to send thank you cards to all my customers who visit or send gifts for those who can not attend) for a gift that you m ' have been a waste of money, especially when I am grateful to the receipt or orally.
Did you pack presented before the people at your wedding?
Did you thank any of them in marriage, either through donations or to visit, or both?
If you have, do not worry about a thank you card. You had your appreciation for them and take on a wedding gift and a thank you card is not required.
But if we will send that takes you on a guilt trip really serious, go ahead and send.
Post a Comment