Sunday, January 24, 2010

When Do You Capitalize Sister How Come This Sentence Sounds So Awkward?

How come this sentence sounds so awkward? - when do you capitalize sister

The author (WHO), I wrote my report was recently admitted into the list of top ten authors of the magazine (Sunday).

Which sounds so awkward, but should not be capitalized on the magazine?

Also,

Despite the weather, I prepared myself with some of my sister (s) on the festival.
I assume that he intended to attend the party, or is it ok then?

Because (he)-class was a trip that day, James and Alice (each) necessary (a meal) to get to school.

You want to be your place, or is it good?

Thanks

5 comments:

adria_09... said...

"Who" is correct if the word "magazine" is part of the royal title of the magazine, it should not be activated.

"Despite the weather, I intend to attend the festival with my sister.

"Your" is incorrect because you both James and Alice as a complex issue.

None said...

If "ten best authors in the list that the list is called, and in fact is a proper name should be written, is activated but written in the magazine (or not). Otherwise:

"The author of whom I wrote my report was recently admitted into the list of top ten authors in the magazine Sunday.

"Despite the weather, I intend to attend the festival."

"Due to his class, a trip that day was be Alice James, and everyone packed lunches to school.

I hope that helped. :)

lorlor said...

Who is right, and I think the magazine should be capitalized.

I think knowing the best way to who would be next:
I was thinking about attending the festival with my sister, despite the bad weather.
or
Although the weather was, I thought about attending the festival with my sister.

and finally
its okay. It is true, not grammatically

watermelon bubble yumyum said...

Despite the weather, I intend to attend the festival with my sister.

Because (he)-class was a trip that day, James and Alice (each) necessary (a meal) to get to school.
This sentence is fine as it is.

watermelon bubble yumyum said...

Despite the weather, I intend to attend the festival with my sister.

Because (he)-class was a trip that day, James and Alice (each) necessary (a meal) to get to school.
This sentence is fine as it is.

Post a Comment