Why is dvd player not reading the dvd i created with my flip camera? - dvd player andupconverting 1080 tv
I finally figured out how to save the film from one of the top software on DVD. I'm going to play yesterday in my DVD player and does not know the location .. I do not know what his problem, you may be able to see the DVD on a computer, but it is its own work on the DVD player. Suggestions? This film turned me a lot of problems, Im now going back if I did not, I can watch videos on a DVD player ..
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Dvd Player Andupconverting 1080 Tv Why Is Dvd Player Not Reading The Dvd I Created With My Flip Camera?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Uh ... I think there's a problem with the file format created may not be suitable, your DVD player format and you can then decide what to do if you want to solve, you can use a professional software, since I had the same problem as you, if searchded and found some, I recommend that "RZ DVD Creator which can convert all popular file on DVD, and is powerful, flexible and convenient, easy to use, works well
Can Yahoo or Google, "RZ DVD Creator" I hope I can help you with your problem!
Post a Comment