Friday, January 15, 2010

Flowmaster Exhaust Which Car Would Give The Best Sound With A Flowmaster Exhaust?

Which car would give the best sound with a flowmaster exhaust? - flowmaster exhaust

I am thinking of buying a new car, and I wonder what would be the best sound exhaust with a flowmaster? Charger, Mustang, Accord, Civic, Scion TC?

7 comments:

tossmysa... said...

Goot has a V-8 twin-tube flow between two masters of sound back = murderer

dnlgao said...

I am a Honda, but also the need to go in with the Mustang .. go unless the sender is the SRT8. The V6 Charger is slower than dirt. For the Accord, Civic, Scion, I recommend to all refined, HKS, Tanabe, or Magnaflow.

mdk68gto, ase certified m tech said...

Flowmaster is only on a powerful V8-ring, but before GM did. I'm going to the Mustang and Dodge, in the absence of a better response (68 GTO)

mdk68gto, ase certified m tech said...

Flowmaster is only on a powerful V8-ring, but before GM did. I'm going to the Mustang and Dodge, in the absence of a better response (68 GTO)

helpmehe... said...

the bat, I think, give the Mustang and the Charger the best sound to ... depending on the size of the engine.

Josh S said...

Flow with a teacher, you need to Stang, because thats American muscle and movement are not the best American garbage Jap. You can also search for Borla exhaust.

ali c said...

If I think I see MASTER FLOW Musel CAR MUSTANG But repairs to underground gas can cry and UR better on the Honda

Post a Comment