Is it ok if i let my two Red Eared Sliders live in one of those baby pools? - best baby pools
Well, I thought it could be large, two small pools to take than the other
and I could feel the smallest of water and small stones as shelters with water and in the largest
and I could fill the biggest sand, plants, rocks and small habitat
would be cool
Monday, January 18, 2010
Best Baby Pools Is It Ok If I Let My Two Red Eared Sliders Live In One Of Those Baby Pools?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is not a good idea at all ... See the following Web site to know everything about Red Ear Slider: http://www.redearslider.com/
This is not a good idea at all ... See the following Web site to know everything about Red Ear Slider: http://www.redearslider.com/
also depends on where you live, and if not, will be situated inside or outside .. seems to be a good idea that you could try it:)
Post a Comment