Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bacterial Infection In The Throat -symptoms What Happens If A Bacterial Throat Infection Is Left Untreated? This Is Not Strep Throat Either.?

What happens if a bacterial throat infection is left untreated? This is not Strep throat either.? - bacterial infection in the throat -symptoms

Could this blood poisoning? bacterial pneumonia moving into my lungs and cause?

2 comments:

黒いサファイア/Black Sapphire said...

If the cancellation of the bacterium Streptococcus, then we consider the presence of viruses such as Epstein-Barr virus and staphylococcus bacteria.

Since the throat of those bacteria or viruses, if sore throat, tonsillitis and pharyngitis also be present.

If not treated with a weakened immune system, and a possible infection occur in the blood (sepsis), rheumatoid arthritis and acute nephritis (kidney inflammation).

Chubby said...

or those who seek not a physician or the test bacteria, as u know its not strep?

Anyway, I have a sore throat from time to time, and I Dun always consult a doctor. Most imptly, u need to know your own body. If ur a fever or weak / dizzy, then u better consult a doctor because the infection can worsen. I have tonsillitis, even unknowingly, n is such a thing as blood poisoning, I had to be admitted for about 3 days with intravenous antibiotics, hospital.

Drink plenty of pure water and get enough rest every day!

Post a Comment